Wholesaler of quality and European suiting fabric. Roots since 1966.
SUBSTANTIAL NUMBER OF FABRIC BRANDS AND COLLECTIONS
We carry multiple collections of each of the fabric brands, ranging from Super 100's to Super 210's in wool fabrics, and 100's to 140's in cotton shirting. Such brands include:
EXTENSIVE FABRIC COMPOSITIONS COVERED
Fabric compositions we carry include:
LOW MIN ORDER REQUIREMENT
Customers feel at ease using our fabric and can order as much as they intend. No min order quantity is required.
EXPERIENCE IN FABRIC WHOLESALE AND TRADE. ROOTS SINCE 1966
- Medium to high end Imported Suiting and Shirting Fabric Distributor
- Artextile International is the authorized wholesaler of multiple suiting and shirting brands imported from Italy, the UK and various locations.
- The majority of Artextile International fabrics are procured from premium wool mills from Biella (Italy) and the neighboring areas of Biella. Conveniently located with abundant streams and lakes, Biella is renowned for wool manufacturing as early as the 13th century. Nowadays, it has emerged as the global hub for wool suiting fabric manufacturing.
AUTHENTIC FABRIC ORIGIN
- We are highly selective of fabric mills we work with and source from the mills that have a long history of repeated success. For instance, mills of the like of Vitale Barberis Canonico have dedicated 350+ years in making excellent wool fabrics.
- Most fabric collections we have are produced with selvedge - words weaved on the fabric edges showing the brand name, quality of the fabric, hence assisting in verifying fabric authenticity and relevant information. Selvedge is weaved on most of our collections; please check with us for more information.
SERVICE ORIENTED CULTURE
- Majority of our orders are prepared by next day to our customers. For Hong Kong customers, we deliver door to door for certain locations. We also open Saturdays full-days for customers' urgent needs.
- Fabric swatch books for our customers to use to aid with their business
- Quick fabric delivery: we keep inventory of 300 meters and up ( per design ) in our warehouses, so orders can be fulfilled for the fast-paced tailor-made, garment businesses. For running collections , fabrics are restocked monthly to ensure stock continuation.